Last updated: 16 August 2021
1. Scope of Application
- Your personal information when you open an account on Orderbook;
- Your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, browsing history, or information about your device, including and not limited to the type of device (Computer vs. iPhone vs. Android), operating system, mobile phone number, browser type and language, and device identifiers (such as IMEI and MAC address);
- Your personal information we get from business partners.
2. Use of Information
We may use your personal information to provide you with information about products and promotions that may be of interest to you, from ourselves and third parties, although only if you have specifically agreed to receive such information.
We also collect certain information (automatically) through the use of “cookies” and similar tracking technologies. Cookies are small data files that are stored on a user’s device at the request of a website to enable the website to recognise previous visitors and retain information such as user preferences and history. Refer to our Cookies Policy for more details.
4. Orderbook Services
We may disclose any information we collect about you:
- to third-party service providers so that you can use their service;
- when disclosure is necessary to report suspected illegal activity;
- when compelled by subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure;
5. Storage/Transfer of Information
We store and process your personal and transactional information in multiple locations in the world where our service providers are located, and we protect it by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable regulations.
6. Protection of Information
We implement reasonable security practices and procedures to help protect the confidentiality and security of your information, including any non-public personal information. We protect your information using reasonable physical, technical and administrative security measures, including by limiting access to your information to employees with a need to know such information. You are responsible for reviewing the privacy statements, policies, terms, and conditions of any person or company to whom you choose to link or with whom you choose to contract. If you find your personal information (especially username and passwords on our Platform) disclosed, you should immediately contact our support for protection measures.
7. Disclaimer of Liability
Orderbook assumes no liability or responsibility for:
- disclosure of your personal information because you share with others your account or passwords on our Platform;
- any stolen, lost, or unauthorised use of your account information any breach of security or data breach related to your account information, or any criminal or other third-party act affecting Orderbook;
- lawsuits or related damages led by disclosure of your personal information on our external websites.
8. External Websites